Tuesday, December 11, 2007

RERUNS!


Final Fantasy VII, one of the greatest RPG's of all time, is a great game to go through time and time again, and is a great filler game if you're waiting on that next big title. Even though I've gone through this game at least four times I still find myself pulling out one of its three original Playstation discs and powering it up in my slim PS2 for an hour or two of enjoyment.

Although the graphics in this game are well outdated, seeing as it's an original playstation title, the storyline and battle system more than make up for it, which is what makes it such a great rerun game. Unlocking Vincent, tracking down Yuffie, as well as finding and mastering all the materia are just a few of the elements in this game that would keep me up all night in my hardcore days, and now fills up my free time while I wait for my roommates to play their games in our Madden franchise.

So if you haven't played this one in a while you might want to consider giving the Guitar Hero a rest and going back to some classic one player RPG-ing. Well thats it for my Reruns pick this week, be sure to look for more Reruns posts from myself as well our other bloggers every week.

No comments: